Location: ON, Canada
Time Frame: 2006
This project involved the redesign of an existing rice cooking process and the addition of the ability to dose multiple grains and blend them via an inline mixer. A new on-demand rice distribution system dispensed mixed product to each of the three pouch filling lines. The sauce processing system was upgraded by automating the bulk frozen vegetable addition system.
- Project Manager and Engineering lead
- Provided all layout and P&ID drawings
- Sourced vendors for all equipment and co-designed the in-line rice/grain mixer and distribution system
- Worked with site team to schedule downtime installation activities
- Completed engineering check-out and lead operations commissioning and start-up