Location: MS, USA
Time Frame: 2008 – 2009
Total Project Value: >$15M
This project involved the expansion of an existing pouch filling process. A complete sauce, rice and grain processing system capable of supplying two fillers were installed. Danmare developed a new sauce batching methodology.
Automatic loading of pouches into and out of retorts was automated as well as the pouch unloading into the relocated packaging area.
- Occupied the role of Project Manager and Engineering lead
- Supplied technical write-up and estimate for project submission
- The overall design involved a major expansion of the existing process platform. Existing pneumatic powder handling equipment and a freight elevator were relocated to accommodate this expansion
- Installation timelines and budget updates were passed along to senior management on a bi-monthly basis
- Designed and supplied sauce dosing and storage skid
- Pouch handling and auto-loading equipment
- Mechanical and electrical installation bid documents
- Acceptance testing documents for each major equipment addition
- Engineering check-out and operation start-up documentation